Wednesday, July 7, 2010

  • 13:07 Make sure you have the sound on. The double rainbow guy: youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI #
  • 15:27 www.calypsoparc.com/ has good music for watching the #Worldcup #
  • 19:44 I'm a ball of sweat after walking in Moncton at 24C. Not sure how the rest of North America is handling the heat. #
  • 20:45 My latest blog post is surrounded by Victoria Secret ads bit.ly/aaGfxu #
  • 20:51 My bad, I think it was my Richard Brandson post that generated the Victoria's Secret Adsense ads. j.mp/Moncton #
  • 21:14 My blog is approaching 70,000 unique visits (counter doesn't count me but does count Googlebots, which lately account for 10% of visitors). #
  • 21:17 ... The archive of my tweets has been viewed 3 times. altavistagoogle2.blogspot.com/ #
  • 21:59 I'm having a beer in honour of Lindsay Lohan (I don't have access to a car). Note that the judge and prosecutor were women... #
  • 22:24 @BrentButt Don't worry, nobody gets the National Post here in the Maritimes (they cancelled home delivery to Maritimers) #
  • 06:26 @shuocheng No. Women here in Canada have cold drinks and ice-cream whenever they want. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment