Thursday, July 8, 2010

  • 10:45 @nonpromqueen Seesmic Desktop is virtually identical to Tweetdeck. But frankly, I prefer the Twitter web site. #
  • 10:58 @shuocheng You should sell "new revolutionary cold drinks that even women can drink". You will make a fortune! :) #
  • 13:09 @CaliLewis Ditto here in Canada (but not in the iTunes UK Store or iTunes Australia Sore where TWIT rules). You're also absent in France. #
  • 00:27 Most boring man in Canada, David Johnston, named Governor General. On the plus side, the king will visit us less often. #
  • 00:52 If it was up to me, the Governor General of Canada would be an Inuit elder who speaks neither English nor French. #
  • 01:53 Anybody know why I frequently have to shut down my computer, and restart it, to get iTunes to open? (Windows 7) #
  • 05:15 If you have a podcast , let me know so I can add you to my list: twitter.com/Altavistagoogle/podcasters #
  • 05:29 @eriklanigan My beef is the missing video link on twit.tv/tnt. Google Reader gave it to my hours ago, yet still missing. :( #
  • 05:46 @eriklanigan ... twitpic.com/23ezmb Vs. twitpic.com/23f0kt (I'm 4 hours ahead of you). #
  • 06:01 @eriklanigan ... Also, you can't sort TWIT's Youtube videos by date! Example of sortable channel: www.youtube.com/ijustine #
  • 06:15 @eriklanigan ... TNT Youtube playlist not updating properly. (Look in comments) www.youtube.com/user/twit#grid/user/C43598DF96AE5F74 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment