Friday, July 2, 2010

  • 11:15 Woke up to the sound of digging outside my window. Here's hopping your landlord is not a workaholic. Happy C day! #
  • 11:24 There is no soccer, hockey or football today. What are we supposed to do, go outside? #CanadaDay #
  • 11:38 @eyeonthehill Does she have a microblog (aka Twitter account)? #
  • 11:53 @larrylarry RDSHD saves me here in Moncton (included by Rogers on basic cable in some markets). #
  • 12:02 @usembassyottawa Does Clinton still blame Canada for 9 /11? #
  • 12:47 Despite official PS3 video store launch, Sony says to Canada: No movies for you. Maybe if we try to be nicer. j.mp/Moncton #
  • 13:41 My blog traffic tells me that the PS3 video store will quite popular once it is up. Click on counter for stats. j.mp/Moncton #
  • 18:46 For most PS3 owners in Canada, the new PS3 video store is now the cheapest way to rent HD movies. j.mp/Moncton #
  • 19:02 Happy Canada Day (PS3 Home version)! twitpic.com/21ld19 #
  • 19:11 Hot Tub Time Machine is the number 1 download in today's new PS3 Canada video store. Where is the French content? twitpic.com/21lfbd #
  • 19:36 Comment fait-on pour voir le contenu francophone du nouveau magasin PS3 vidéo? #
  • 19:48 Hot Tub Time Machine HD in PS3 Video Store is 4.8GB! Thankfully, my Internet is fast enough (10mbps) to watch movie while I download. #
  • 03:46 "I'm going to cry" (iJustine as she walks out of the Apple Store with a new iPhone 4) ijustine.com/getting-the-iphone/ I want her. #
  • 03:53 @KindlerAndy I LOLed reading this at 4am (alone in the dark). #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment