Wednesday, June 23, 2010

  • 13:39 @Zoompass Except in North America where cash, debit and credit still rule (because, unlike Zoompass, they are free to consumers). #
  • 13:49 Not a single Atlantic Canada city on the new Monopoly Canada board. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Yukon, NWT and Nunavut also left out. #
  • 13:51 ... Our cities suck (except maybe Halifax), but at least we have the ocean. Take that Gatineau. #
  • 13:53 According the computer simulations, New Brunswick won't be affected by the oil spill. Still, good to swim early and often, just in case... #
  • 13:55 Also, you might want to bo ok your non-USA, non-Varadero winter vacation soon, as south Florida (and Cuba ?) is about to get all oiled-up. #
  • 13:58 @ianmcc I'm on hour 20 of trying to upgrade my iPhone 3G. Good luck #
  • 14:10 Map of G20 Security Area (joke) twitpic.com/1z1fa7 #
  • 17:18 iPhone 3G to ios4 (if updt not wrkng) Step 1: synch your iPhone. Step 2: Click restore. Step 3: After phone reboots, "restore from backup" #
  • 17:20 I was under the impression that restoring from a backup would leave me stuck with the former iOS, but nope, restores everything but OS. #
  • 18:20 ... Ok, well now I have iOS 4 on my iPhone 3G but the restore to back-up method ate 80% of my apps! Re-download them for free, but a pain. #
  • 22:04 My objective for updating to iOS4 was for folders so I could add more apps. But now that I've lost them all, I don't need folders! ... #
  • 22:09 Re-installing my apps, I thank goodness for the Kindle and Kobo clouds. But I will have to replay many levels of Angry Bird. :( #ios #
  • 22:15 With folders in #ios4 , people are less likely to find out about my new Miley Cyrus app. :) #
  • 22:24 Consider me mystifi ed. After re-installing Angry Bird, it remembers what levels I've played. #
  • 22:27 Ditto for Stanza. All my books are still there. Weird. #
  • 22:30 The apps were all gone. But when I reinstall them, they remember all my data! Seriously weird. #
  • 22:42 @Mathieu_LF In theory, I shouldn't have lost the apps in the first place. So perhaps they are only partially removed (w/ data on phone). #
  • 22:59 If you squint, you can see Miley Cyrus under "Musique". :) #ios4 PS. Love bilingual check. twitpic.com/1z507p #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment